Bonuses in Wack-A-Doo
In Wack-A-Doo there are a variety of bonuses.
For example, there are bonuses for gaining Raw Materials or the acceleration of expansion and the recruitment of units.
All bonuses in Wack-A-Doo work cumulatively independent from the source of the single bonus.
Effects can reach different ranges:
- local: only inside the settlement where e.g. the building stands (production bonus of a Logger on level 11)
- global: for all settlements of one player (e.g. the raw materials bonus from the treasure trove)
- for the whole alliance: for all the settlements of an alliance (e.g. from an Artifact)
Within a settlement the bonuses act together, so local, global and alliance-wide effects act cumulatively.
Sources of bonuses
There a many sources to find a bonus
- Treasure trove
- and more in progress :)
The production of raw materials inside a settlement is influenced by different bonuses from different raw materials.
Example: bonus on wood production
For illustration :
- Home settlement: Logger on Level 20: 15% (local bonus)
- Main settlement: Logger with Copper Axe on Level 14: 4% (local bonus)
- Camp: Logger on Level 16: 6 % (local bonus)
- Treasure trove: 15% raw materials bonus activated (global bonus)
- alliance owns a artifact with bonuses of 5% on wood production (alliance bonus)
Bonuses on wood production in home settlement:
100% (basis) + 15% + 4% + 15% + 5% = 139%
Bonus on woodproduction at the camp:
100% (basis) + 6% + 15% + 5% = 126%
The construction period of buildings can be accelerated by the expansion of the Little Hut or the Wind-proof Hut.
The recruitment periods of units can be reduced by the expansion of the Little Hut or the Wind-proof Hut.
Calculation of the construction period and the recruitment period:
basis construction period of buildings or units / (1 + acceleration)
Many buildings act together cumulatively and so increase the acceleration.
Tabular of Acceleration
Example for Acceleration
Basis recruitment period Club Warrior: 15 minutes
Acceleration of units buildings: on level 10: 0.25; on level 8: 0.19 Headquarter: Level 15: 0.71
15 minutes / (1 + 0.25 + 0.19 + 0.71) = 900 seconds / 2.01 = 447,76 seconds = 7 minute 28 seconds